Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Post!

Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog post (very exciting!). After being an avid ready of some of my friends blogs, I decided that as soon as the semester ended I was going to start a blog....now here I am!

It's also a snow day today and it's beautiful outside, if I had a digital camera I would show you. But it means church is cancelled :( However, now that it's break I can catch up on some leisure reading before I have to go to work. Here are some of the books I've been anxious to read....

In my place condemned he stood by J.I. Packer and Mark Dever.
I started reading this book back in August but put it down because of school. I'd like to pick it back up and finish it because it was SO good :)


Moneyball by Michael Lewis
This book is about baseball and Steroids. I've heard a ton of interesting things about this book and since this is a topic that really interests me, I can't wait to start reading it!


Love Walked In by Maria De Los Santos
This author is actually from Wilmington, DE, so she's almost like a neighbor :) I also heard this book was very good from a girl whose blog I tend to stalk :)

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
I know, I know, but I read all the other books (peer pressure) but they are addicting! And I have to finish out the series. My mom also is reading them so it gives us something to talk about.

Thanks for reading my first blog post :)
PS
Can't wait for Christmas!!! Only five more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment